MK MZODERN STORY HUNTING COUNSELING.

You do not think you can go after you dreams?
Well, I have sacrificed my ass, and came up with ways for the willing
hardworking individual to make anything that they want in terms of writing, drawing and storytelling come to life. Need an idea to save yourself? Need counseling to get the project done in a week or so?
I can provide that kind of support, but what I do not have is people support. With people working hard together, we can end the dissatification with life. But while, you ponder is this a scam, I say it is not, I am not asking for money or anything, just your support to make you better, to teach you methods that you can teach others and thus forth.
become one of the league today. contact my tumblr account or
jhmtmkodern@gmail.com, or visit MK MZODERN and drop me a hello.
now featuring 30 ideas to counsel you on.
in the categories of  romance, fantasy, science fiction and adventure.
stories here.

Comments

Popular Posts