5 or 4 collections to go.

So there are about five or 4 more collections I have to do which I believe will take me till tomorrow and the rest of today and after that, I am set to create a new site.
so in a little bit, I am going to assemble a collection of stories, a catalog of dreams. basically using tumblr pictures,it might not even take me that long, then I will assemble the context of moira, then I will use a bunch of hopes and wishes to see how much would it actually take for you to become successfully at it in this world. lastly we return to the 300 storyline rejuvenated. And after that there are some more projects- two as of, but the would require their own sites.
Then you'll see many faces of girls and women. possibly some cakes, some airplanes, music videos in pictures of poems I have done and basically that's going to be compiled into a site that I will compile together that will only take you to posts that match your personality and basically to unlock other posts you have to do a task to unlock the post.
As for the further agenda, I have decided not to use tumblr at all.
I will still do the project of story and dream counseling.
I have decided that those two projects do not need their own sites.
These are like role playing stories(8 and 12 chapters respectively), so you actually get to pick the character and they pertain to what is going on now, in a way or form and plus the concept of Moira is used.
That is the update. Good Day.

Comments

Popular Posts