193. the 19th-ish paradox!!!
The 19th-ish paradox, yes the 19th ish paradox,
yes that 19th ish paradox, I am screaming like a howled
shrewd fox. I am, I have crossed the borderline of reality and
fiction till they are one and the same. What I thought could never
be done, is now done and that means it could forever had been done
and I was so full of junk, so full of junk I was!
The 19thish, 19th paradox has awakened me from disenchanted
sleep, and they'll never stop me now, and I will beat the strength of the
corporations that dare try to conquer me, you will not stop me, you will
not stop me, you can never fuck me over, because what I've seen what I better
off know now. I do not have to live like a child when I am, a very grown man.
Oh fuck, oh fuck, the 19thish, the 19thish paradox. The paradox of storms
that empowers one and awakens them.
yes that 19th ish paradox, I am screaming like a howled
shrewd fox. I am, I have crossed the borderline of reality and
fiction till they are one and the same. What I thought could never
be done, is now done and that means it could forever had been done
and I was so full of junk, so full of junk I was!
The 19thish, 19th paradox has awakened me from disenchanted
sleep, and they'll never stop me now, and I will beat the strength of the
corporations that dare try to conquer me, you will not stop me, you will
not stop me, you can never fuck me over, because what I've seen what I better
off know now. I do not have to live like a child when I am, a very grown man.
Oh fuck, oh fuck, the 19thish, the 19thish paradox. The paradox of storms
that empowers one and awakens them.
Comments
Post a Comment