Head filled of sorrow
Sitting down, I got a head full of sorrow,
sleeping down, I got a head of sorrow,
with many troubles and no hope for tommorrow
but there still is hope. When I remember you,
this head of sorrow goes drifting away to another landscape,
another place, a cherished face.
This is a head filled of sorrow being unleashed.
This is a head filled of sorrow being so unleashed.
This is all the sorrow coming out, crying into your arms.
sleeping down, I got a head of sorrow,
with many troubles and no hope for tommorrow
but there still is hope. When I remember you,
this head of sorrow goes drifting away to another landscape,
another place, a cherished face.
This is a head filled of sorrow being unleashed.
This is a head filled of sorrow being so unleashed.
This is all the sorrow coming out, crying into your arms.
Comments
Post a Comment