another old friend being lovely sending me info on stuff
So I see something that is well for you and I see something that is well for you
and well for you, something that is good for you
thanks for sending me lovely info on stuff, I can survive, I can survive here,
yes I can survive here I can. You are not just another old friend who is doing well
you are a messenger of hope, you are a messenger of hope you are, you are, a messenger
of hope, of hope. Yes, you are a messenger of hope, you are a messenger of hope.
and well for you, something that is good for you
thanks for sending me lovely info on stuff, I can survive, I can survive here,
yes I can survive here I can. You are not just another old friend who is doing well
you are a messenger of hope, you are a messenger of hope you are, you are, a messenger
of hope, of hope. Yes, you are a messenger of hope, you are a messenger of hope.
Comments
Post a Comment