my bff
We walk around always,
talk always and never make love,
yes, you are my best friend, yes you are my best friend,
you are my best friend! With no benefits, and you are a girl
and its amazing our relationship is nothing like that and when you ask to try
I sigh, I don't know why I say yes, because I don't want to run away from you
and then we are steady on the floor, I don't think you know reality anymore
I am sorry for letting myself do this to you.
I am sorry can we just go back to being friends can we?
You take my hands, yes, lets be friends again.
talk always and never make love,
yes, you are my best friend, yes you are my best friend,
you are my best friend! With no benefits, and you are a girl
and its amazing our relationship is nothing like that and when you ask to try
I sigh, I don't know why I say yes, because I don't want to run away from you
and then we are steady on the floor, I don't think you know reality anymore
I am sorry for letting myself do this to you.
I am sorry can we just go back to being friends can we?
You take my hands, yes, lets be friends again.
Comments
Post a Comment