my defeat is this Sunday.
I sigh! My defeat is this sunday,
my life was fun away, now I die to
return again and again! I return, so hard, so hardcore,
I am a delta what the fuck you are so nervous for.
When I astound you with the force put into you.
You. You. You. My defeat is this Sunday cause I fucking
over did it now. My, my, defeat is this Sunday.
Rise back up again on Monday.
my life was fun away, now I die to
return again and again! I return, so hard, so hardcore,
I am a delta what the fuck you are so nervous for.
When I astound you with the force put into you.
You. You. You. My defeat is this Sunday cause I fucking
over did it now. My, my, defeat is this Sunday.
Rise back up again on Monday.
Comments
Post a Comment