Keep
You would not keep your clothes on,
you where wearing a red colored collared
shirt and it hit the dirt, to reveal a red bra
I've been waiting to see for what seems like
centuries and I pull you in a new degree of learning,
to not do this here, but your clothes are completely
off now my dear. And the public attention is not what i fear,
I just can't have you being looked at so weird. So weird.
you where wearing a red colored collared
shirt and it hit the dirt, to reveal a red bra
I've been waiting to see for what seems like
centuries and I pull you in a new degree of learning,
to not do this here, but your clothes are completely
off now my dear. And the public attention is not what i fear,
I just can't have you being looked at so weird. So weird.
Comments
Post a Comment