Charli Escari

Born on the Northern Shores of Alankana Land, in Southern Moira. Charli Escari originally called Charli with a name we can't use here, became enlightened by the story of Escari, the female hero of the civilization of the Gerogons once located on the area around the city of Chespira.
She believes in strong virtues like hope, action, good and fierce love and no forgiveness kinda just like the Gerogian Hero Escari. But in her ambition she lacks the hero's rage in the sense that she is kind hearted and patient and could be considered smarter than her hero, meaning she can barely be her hero. Barely aspire to be her hero.
Her poetry and stories flow from patience, strong memory lines and emotions and various sex scenes among other themes of certain repetition. Pink is her favorite color and she dreams and aspires of a world full of pink items and themes and a type of culture revolving around the pink.
  •  7. My jealousy
  • 8. My inability to make good, lasting friends
  • 9. The fact that I’m still not over you
  • 10. The fact that I take a lot of things and people for granted
  • 11. How passive-aggressive I am
  • 12. How short I am
  • 13. Being lactose intolerant
  • 14. I don’t make enough time for things i enjoy
  • 15. Letting people walk all over me
  • 16. Not being the best at anything
  • 17. The fact that I don’t open up to people 
  • let's settle life with a difference
  • Seagal Reagal Girl Filled Pink Sixteen punk elevator
  • Hope is now for the hopeless
186. Demons Collide
187. Breaking the shell
188. I hold hard
189. Team Celebra-y
190. Jobbing interview
191. Joking with you, holding your boobs
192. Spun a tail of faires
193. the 19th-ish paradox!!!
194. Can you see me now?
195. Notes, notes, of wisdom
196. Panic Expression of Mind
197. Panic Express
198. Sex is so fast to get you undressed.
199. That closing in feeling
200. SEXTIZE.

Comments

Popular Posts