pumania
Her body in black puma skin
is so, Puma! Its driven my wild,
Pumania! Pumania! I am crazy
so wild for her and her pumania,
she caught me as prey, pumania,
she really got me today, pumania, I love her
too much anyway to see that the cause
of love is not pumania but herself looking the methods
and wears of a puma!
Pumania! driving me wild! Pumania! Driving me wild,
so wild, Pumania! Pumania! Better grandeur than Mesopotamia,
Pumania.
is so, Puma! Its driven my wild,
Pumania! Pumania! I am crazy
so wild for her and her pumania,
she caught me as prey, pumania,
she really got me today, pumania, I love her
too much anyway to see that the cause
of love is not pumania but herself looking the methods
and wears of a puma!
Pumania! driving me wild! Pumania! Driving me wild,
so wild, Pumania! Pumania! Better grandeur than Mesopotamia,
Pumania.
Comments
Post a Comment