I'mcomming for you
Water like liquid all over you, I
am coming for you,
this is a water fight, not that sexual fight you think
where the tips so pink meet and you think to move in
and forward, that is not what this is!
This is a country! Of water fights and tonight!
Maybe I will drag you to sleep to night and get you so wet and sweaty
tonight, oh alright. Alright, oh alright.
Your pink lips meet a pink tip and I scream insanity,
coming all over me, to get you so hot, so uncontrollable for me.
This is a country! Of water fights and tonight, you will be bidden
in to sleep with me, cause you love how we play our water fights, you, you love our water fights.
Yes, you love our water fights and I am coming for you in this water park
and tonight in the dark and yes, I'm coming for you.
(yes, yes, coming for me)
(yes,yes,yes, coming for me!)
am coming for you,
this is a water fight, not that sexual fight you think
where the tips so pink meet and you think to move in
and forward, that is not what this is!
This is a country! Of water fights and tonight!
Maybe I will drag you to sleep to night and get you so wet and sweaty
tonight, oh alright. Alright, oh alright.
Your pink lips meet a pink tip and I scream insanity,
coming all over me, to get you so hot, so uncontrollable for me.
This is a country! Of water fights and tonight, you will be bidden
in to sleep with me, cause you love how we play our water fights, you, you love our water fights.
Yes, you love our water fights and I am coming for you in this water park
and tonight in the dark and yes, I'm coming for you.
(yes, yes, coming for me)
(yes,yes,yes, coming for me!)
Comments
Post a Comment