I will never enjoy math
Hey, I will never enjoy math, the pain of numbers
the meaningless of nothing that's of a society that means exactly nothing to me
I know, I will never enjoy the pain of numbers I will never enjoy the pain of numbers
yes I know I will never enjoy the pain of numbers yes I know, I will never enjoy the simple hardship of doing this mess over and over again to get it right, never makes any fucking sense it does and I will never enjoy math, it never interests me, I will never enjoy math.
Oh, I will never enjoy math, yes I know I will never enjoy anything
so blood drenched and failure an utterly makes sense to those who can't accept the social and emotional parts of their life. I will never enjoy life because I am not a cold heart hesitated robot,
I am not a cold hearted robot. I am not. So I will never enjoy math, so never will you.
Cause you are not a cold hearted hesitated robot are you?
the meaningless of nothing that's of a society that means exactly nothing to me
I know, I will never enjoy the pain of numbers I will never enjoy the pain of numbers
yes I know I will never enjoy the pain of numbers yes I know, I will never enjoy the simple hardship of doing this mess over and over again to get it right, never makes any fucking sense it does and I will never enjoy math, it never interests me, I will never enjoy math.
Oh, I will never enjoy math, yes I know I will never enjoy anything
so blood drenched and failure an utterly makes sense to those who can't accept the social and emotional parts of their life. I will never enjoy life because I am not a cold heart hesitated robot,
I am not a cold hearted robot. I am not. So I will never enjoy math, so never will you.
Cause you are not a cold hearted hesitated robot are you?
Comments
Post a Comment