Resurrection
Stand up! Wait for resurrection!
Destruction took its toll and you are not willing to go
but the spirits command you stand up, don't get ready to go,
stand up, don't get ready to go. Fight to the very end, you can't pretend you are
a coward to win the war! And I might win the war!
I must resurrect! That I know. That I know.
I win the war, I stand and I plan, intercept and I grab
and they brutually stab theirselves because now they believe that they can't beat me.
I kick them over and they start over. In destruction!
I have waited for restruction!Resurrection is the victory of me!
Destruction took its toll and you are not willing to go
but the spirits command you stand up, don't get ready to go,
stand up, don't get ready to go. Fight to the very end, you can't pretend you are
a coward to win the war! And I might win the war!
I must resurrect! That I know. That I know.
I win the war, I stand and I plan, intercept and I grab
and they brutually stab theirselves because now they believe that they can't beat me.
I kick them over and they start over. In destruction!
I have waited for restruction!Resurrection is the victory of me!
Comments
Post a Comment