108. Henix filled Henix
I woke up in the valley of dawn
and then I saw a future and what it would spawn
if I did nothing, I started to warn people like paul revere,
but no one cared to listen, no one cared to try to recognize their
life was in danger, we should not listen to this stranger, they tried to
stop me and murder me they did, so I called in on within to escape
and slaughter them, later and slay their laughter for they had landed grievous wounds on
my soul. There was no one to help me in physical except one in thought process to build up
my testament.
They, the fools took guess of it, but by then it was too late, the judgement day had arrived
and I had averted the future I saw but they could never see,
I could only now watch as their self righteous and pride turned to thievery and disaster
and probably followed by death.
I stared down glowing red, head to toe, a henix.
a henix solely with the power of right doing and rage and energy so powerful it shattered the very mode of the world I had enter.
These people I warned where no more, now no one cares for them, I only remember and shudder at how I did not fail to save them, they failed to save their selves. But then I recline, this is a better future than the one I knew before. Before, in the dream, that awoke me and I screamed.
There is no blood, bloodier than that dream, I scream.
Henix filled Henix I am, because of who I am, not a nightmare I scream.
and then I saw a future and what it would spawn
if I did nothing, I started to warn people like paul revere,
but no one cared to listen, no one cared to try to recognize their
life was in danger, we should not listen to this stranger, they tried to
stop me and murder me they did, so I called in on within to escape
and slaughter them, later and slay their laughter for they had landed grievous wounds on
my soul. There was no one to help me in physical except one in thought process to build up
my testament.
They, the fools took guess of it, but by then it was too late, the judgement day had arrived
and I had averted the future I saw but they could never see,
I could only now watch as their self righteous and pride turned to thievery and disaster
and probably followed by death.
I stared down glowing red, head to toe, a henix.
a henix solely with the power of right doing and rage and energy so powerful it shattered the very mode of the world I had enter.
These people I warned where no more, now no one cares for them, I only remember and shudder at how I did not fail to save them, they failed to save their selves. But then I recline, this is a better future than the one I knew before. Before, in the dream, that awoke me and I screamed.
There is no blood, bloodier than that dream, I scream.
Henix filled Henix I am, because of who I am, not a nightmare I scream.
Comments
Post a Comment