99. Small stories two
Small stories two, I say, small stories
two I say! Let down the aspirations in your day
and let chaos find its way to your heart, till you crash and burn everything
and everyone you love, wake up depressed and then get dressed
for a court hearing, that's the mentality of the world I know, this is the mentality of
the world I know,it is the mentality of the world.
for you to hate yourself,
for you not to appreciate yourself,
there will be war, there will be violence
to kill all wrong doers, that I know.
two I say! Let down the aspirations in your day
and let chaos find its way to your heart, till you crash and burn everything
and everyone you love, wake up depressed and then get dressed
for a court hearing, that's the mentality of the world I know, this is the mentality of
the world I know,it is the mentality of the world.
for you to hate yourself,
for you not to appreciate yourself,
there will be war, there will be violence
to kill all wrong doers, that I know.
Comments
Post a Comment