an old friend doing well
I see old friend doing well now,
I see and old friend doing well now,
I see, I see and old friend doing well I see now,
an old friend doing well. this is a scary time,
I am losing it all just to gain something more
and could that be the help of old friends, yes, I guess it is.
The help of old friends. There is an old friend doing well and
they help me up an do well, so well and so well I say, yes I say.
I see and old friend doing well now,
I see, I see and old friend doing well I see now,
an old friend doing well. this is a scary time,
I am losing it all just to gain something more
and could that be the help of old friends, yes, I guess it is.
The help of old friends. There is an old friend doing well and
they help me up an do well, so well and so well I say, yes I say.
Comments
Post a Comment