192. Spun a tail of faires
Mother comes in, she must be wishing to die
because she never believes me when she says that
to me fairies don't exist, they don't ,
when I say, they exist! And I say they are here
and they are holding up for letting their secrets up
no one ever believes the prophet, the kid who never knows
about this fucking society where your dreams can't prosper
unless you go on the offensive and fucking stab other people
down in their functioned slaved roles.
I never wished to hurt anyone, by them not listening to me, but I hope my mother
isn't killed because I'll carry this faith of blame for the rest of my life because no one never believes the prophet and when it happens they are like fuck the prophet for not making us believe,
well it was your fault for not believing me mom, when dad is a goner.
Fairies do exist! ARHGHHHHHHH! Fairies do exist!
They exist and they want us all goners.
I won't stop fighting them eve, no I won't I won't stop fighting them.
because she never believes me when she says that
to me fairies don't exist, they don't ,
when I say, they exist! And I say they are here
and they are holding up for letting their secrets up
no one ever believes the prophet, the kid who never knows
about this fucking society where your dreams can't prosper
unless you go on the offensive and fucking stab other people
down in their functioned slaved roles.
I never wished to hurt anyone, by them not listening to me, but I hope my mother
isn't killed because I'll carry this faith of blame for the rest of my life because no one never believes the prophet and when it happens they are like fuck the prophet for not making us believe,
well it was your fault for not believing me mom, when dad is a goner.
Fairies do exist! ARHGHHHHHHH! Fairies do exist!
They exist and they want us all goners.
I won't stop fighting them eve, no I won't I won't stop fighting them.
Comments
Post a Comment