my dream diary is you, is in you.
I talk to you all the time so you know you are mine,
this means my dream diary is in you, is you, it is, it is you,
it is you, it is, my dream diary is you, in you and you
I can always speak to and hear feed back to stop
a heart attack, my dream is in you and my dream diary is you,
is in you. It is, in you, in you, in you, you,you!
And sometimes you tell me what to write, what to say to you
cause I love you and feel for you. You say leave the pain at the door,
( at the door) cause this what love is for, to make you better mi armor.
this means my dream diary is in you, is you, it is, it is you,
it is you, it is, my dream diary is you, in you and you
I can always speak to and hear feed back to stop
a heart attack, my dream is in you and my dream diary is you,
is in you. It is, in you, in you, in you, you,you!
And sometimes you tell me what to write, what to say to you
cause I love you and feel for you. You say leave the pain at the door,
( at the door) cause this what love is for, to make you better mi armor.
Comments
Post a Comment