196. Panic Expression of Mind
AHHH! SIRENS! MERMAIDS! GHOSTS!
UNICORNS! DANCERS! POST CORE ROCK ARTISTS AND MORE!
This is the panic expression of mind, this is the panic expression of mind.
I have to much worries on my mind, so I think it out in mediations
that can only be though as panicking a bit too hard to come up with
a plausible, good solution. THIS IS THE PANIC EXPRESSION OF
A FIGURING MIND, to spew out a lot of good work, yeah a lot of good work.
THIS IS THE PANIC EXPRESSION OF MIND!!!!
AHHH! SIRENS! MERMAIDS! GHOSTS!
UNICORNS! DANCERS! POST CORE ROCK ARTISTS AND MORE!
We keep putting out until the panic is done yes, I know.
panic!panic! yes. panic.
UNICORNS! DANCERS! POST CORE ROCK ARTISTS AND MORE!
This is the panic expression of mind, this is the panic expression of mind.
I have to much worries on my mind, so I think it out in mediations
that can only be though as panicking a bit too hard to come up with
a plausible, good solution. THIS IS THE PANIC EXPRESSION OF
A FIGURING MIND, to spew out a lot of good work, yeah a lot of good work.
THIS IS THE PANIC EXPRESSION OF MIND!!!!
AHHH! SIRENS! MERMAIDS! GHOSTS!
UNICORNS! DANCERS! POST CORE ROCK ARTISTS AND MORE!
We keep putting out until the panic is done yes, I know.
panic!panic! yes. panic.
Comments
Post a Comment