127. My mothers
Dear my mothers, I sincerely miss you,
yes my mothers I really miss you, yes I miss you!
You took care of me a lot yes you did, yes you do!
Dear my mothers, for trusting in me, I sincerely love you.
Dear my mothers I really love you. Dear my mothers, I really love you,
o! My mothers, I love you, never can forget you. Dear my mothers,
I love you for all the care you took of me in my early years. Yes, my mothers!
We all have mothers! Someday you see some of all of them, yes mothers.
yes my mothers I really miss you, yes I miss you!
You took care of me a lot yes you did, yes you do!
Dear my mothers, for trusting in me, I sincerely love you.
Dear my mothers I really love you. Dear my mothers, I really love you,
o! My mothers, I love you, never can forget you. Dear my mothers,
I love you for all the care you took of me in my early years. Yes, my mothers!
We all have mothers! Someday you see some of all of them, yes mothers.
Comments
Post a Comment