BLUE BLUE: Introduction.
bleu,techno blue Reminding me of you and your certain hue,
do you know who you are, you are young,
have just been born here, coming to life here,
you are the imagination that has been sparking in
my mind for over 18 years now.
Gentian blue
A yummy type of blue if you were wearing it then I would have to eat you all
too, just like yogurt, just like ice cream, gummy bears and soda I would eat you all up,
you this blue of a certain good shade of transparent hue. I would sit at a table with you and eat
blue, this yummy blue all day with you and talk how we do and later love how we do.
Heliotrope
Just like a helicopter, the transportation mechanization is coming to take us all away
they want to save our day, heliotrope blue we are amongst the skies and we have to wave
steady or slowly our life force will come out we have been just rescued from a landslide near a forest near a town called home.
Indigo
I am Indigo!
So Indigo! The captain of the night,
the wronger gets right with me,
I am Indigo! Let it be known that I am Indigo!
Indigo! Indigo! So Indigo!
Lapis lazuli
Its a party where you coming here, yeah
and you like my yeah, it means yeah
we are going to party, chase the world is all shades
of blue and the sad vampires are coming for you,
these drinks these blue drinks will take the blue away.
That is what makes you sad, and replace it with that color you had.
It is no magic trick, what color do you now have, what color do you know have!
This party reveal who you are like an x-ray determines the state of you bones,
Lapis lazuli determines how you feel here, with an excited drink you will become
more than blue but your true hue to what variation you feel. blue hue, lapis lazuli.
part 2
Midnight Blue
When I left you, when you went away to a dream world
a dream land I was looking at the sky it was too blue for me
to see without you, so I went back and wrapped my arms around you
I went and wrapped my arms straight around your body and form and we form
a conundrum of feelings so vivid and so hurting each other, hopefully we will work it out
and in the midnight blue I know its worked out.
what type of blue are you?
what type of blue are you she asks me, that is my bestfriend
and we go places, see familiar faces and stances
love drugs and romances, I decide I am sad without your company
only if partially! Will you be my baby?
Royal Blue
So royal was the confidence of the queen she didn't see
the king go mad and kill her with everything he had, the princess
saw this one day and vowed to rid the kingdom of madmen and peverts
alike and she saw a prince she liked, he was the one she was like, scared of the world back
and basically they cried it out forming a romantic puddle of royal blue.
Ultramarine
Deep below the ocean I saw Ariel as
she is meant to be, a mermaid so free
in an ocean so ultramarine,
everything here is alive, somewhat beautiful
and kind of creepy. So ultramarine, ultramachine ;
traveling in a machine, I am traveling benathe the sea in
an ocean so deep.
do you know who you are, you are young,
have just been born here, coming to life here,
you are the imagination that has been sparking in
my mind for over 18 years now.
Gentian blue
A yummy type of blue if you were wearing it then I would have to eat you all
too, just like yogurt, just like ice cream, gummy bears and soda I would eat you all up,
you this blue of a certain good shade of transparent hue. I would sit at a table with you and eat
blue, this yummy blue all day with you and talk how we do and later love how we do.
Heliotrope
Just like a helicopter, the transportation mechanization is coming to take us all away
they want to save our day, heliotrope blue we are amongst the skies and we have to wave
steady or slowly our life force will come out we have been just rescued from a landslide near a forest near a town called home.
Indigo
I am Indigo!
So Indigo! The captain of the night,
the wronger gets right with me,
I am Indigo! Let it be known that I am Indigo!
Indigo! Indigo! So Indigo!
Lapis lazuli
Its a party where you coming here, yeah
and you like my yeah, it means yeah
we are going to party, chase the world is all shades
of blue and the sad vampires are coming for you,
these drinks these blue drinks will take the blue away.
That is what makes you sad, and replace it with that color you had.
It is no magic trick, what color do you now have, what color do you know have!
This party reveal who you are like an x-ray determines the state of you bones,
Lapis lazuli determines how you feel here, with an excited drink you will become
more than blue but your true hue to what variation you feel. blue hue, lapis lazuli.
part 2
Midnight Blue
When I left you, when you went away to a dream world
a dream land I was looking at the sky it was too blue for me
to see without you, so I went back and wrapped my arms around you
I went and wrapped my arms straight around your body and form and we form
a conundrum of feelings so vivid and so hurting each other, hopefully we will work it out
and in the midnight blue I know its worked out.
what type of blue are you?
what type of blue are you she asks me, that is my bestfriend
and we go places, see familiar faces and stances
love drugs and romances, I decide I am sad without your company
only if partially! Will you be my baby?
Royal Blue
So royal was the confidence of the queen she didn't see
the king go mad and kill her with everything he had, the princess
saw this one day and vowed to rid the kingdom of madmen and peverts
alike and she saw a prince she liked, he was the one she was like, scared of the world back
and basically they cried it out forming a romantic puddle of royal blue.
Ultramarine
Deep below the ocean I saw Ariel as
she is meant to be, a mermaid so free
in an ocean so ultramarine,
everything here is alive, somewhat beautiful
and kind of creepy. So ultramarine, ultramachine ;
traveling in a machine, I am traveling benathe the sea in
an ocean so deep.
Comments
Post a Comment