133. Raincheck

Is it going to rain today, is it going to rain today,
and yes, yes, I am a weatherman and today, today,
its raining  women yes I say, I am a weatherman because
I say its going to rain so hard, so wild and so well today
of women for me, to the degree of flood and they'll be covered
in supposed mud for me.
Climb the tower they say, to get me anyway and now
I am scared today, they break out the windows of the newspaper building
and I am reeling now, so insomniac now. I got to break the cycle now.
I jump into the crowd, the girls go wild and I am making things up as I go now.
To stay alive, how did I stray from my dream, when did it become reality
and yet a nightmare! Tell me! I wish I had a weather woman to do a rain check!
To save me! Save me! I am dying here, so save me, save me, yes, save me, save me.

Comments

Popular Posts