Melissa Haunt
Melissa Haunt, is considered a traveler with a ghost like activity, she
is always bound to pop up unexpected, she is a master of previously
forgotten methods of story telling and reasoning. One popular style is
called revelatory. It reveals common strangers on the street on in a
common place to have common life experiences and lifestyles as well as
characteristics. She is apart of the Umbrella Club, a group of people
who collect stories and have a contest on who can create the most
quality stories, she has won this competition with her friends the
Librarians consisting of Rebecca Blackstone, Robby Mudanrock, Sophie
Rebdan, Alex Peteriansania and Aranba Fox Soul. They have create 200
stories from this competition that are wide read and for this they are
most sought after but maintain a ghost like presence in the world, they
are never found unless needed.
Whatever Melissa Haunt puts out is never much a mystery,as it has been shown her beautiful characteristics of writing and storytelling in a once in a time conference.
But know, this, Melissa Haunt's work will Haunt you.
Whatever Melissa Haunt puts out is never much a mystery,as it has been shown her beautiful characteristics of writing and storytelling in a once in a time conference.
But know, this, Melissa Haunt's work will Haunt you.
the 300 choices:
127. My mothers
128. A diddy to a new tune
129. bleach
130. I know pick lock
131. Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower
132.Stock up on cardigans.
133. Raincheck
134. Never ever close the shade.
135. Winter Popularity
136. The sparkle evergreen
137. The panic I saw.
138. americandream
139. canadiandream
140. mydreamhasnocountrybrand
141.Our Mutual Friend
142. Breakfast at Stephanie's
143.Resurrection
144. worry
145. stab!stab!I'm Hurt.
128. A diddy to a new tune
129. bleach
130. I know pick lock
131. Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower
132.Stock up on cardigans.
133. Raincheck
134. Never ever close the shade.
135. Winter Popularity
136. The sparkle evergreen
137. The panic I saw.
138. americandream
139. canadiandream
140. mydreamhasnocountrybrand
141.Our Mutual Friend
142. Breakfast at Stephanie's
143.Resurrection
144. worry
145. stab!stab!I'm Hurt.
- bleu,techno blue
- Gentian blue
- Heliotrope
- Indigo
- Lapis lazuli
- Midnight blue
- what type of blue are you?
- Royal Blue
Comments
Post a Comment