Keep Running
Keep running they say,
those people will beat your life
away, keep running you say,
those people will beat your life
away and this is what I say, I got to keep,
keep, running, the battle isn't lost and I'll just
keep coming on so strong, the gallants will
praise me and I will be so brave to win this
battle this way to show my whole form and entire rage, this is what I have to say.
I got to keep running.
Keep running, stay running, so long and so hard
and so wild, I have a smile on my face when i cross that
finish line
and you greet me with an embrace, a furious embrace of happiness.
I'll keep on running and so running I will win the race.
those people will beat your life
away, keep running you say,
those people will beat your life
away and this is what I say, I got to keep,
keep, running, the battle isn't lost and I'll just
keep coming on so strong, the gallants will
praise me and I will be so brave to win this
battle this way to show my whole form and entire rage, this is what I have to say.
I got to keep running.
Keep running, stay running, so long and so hard
and so wild, I have a smile on my face when i cross that
finish line
and you greet me with an embrace, a furious embrace of happiness.
I'll keep on running and so running I will win the race.
Comments
Post a Comment