131. Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower

Mr, Mr, Mr!
Mr, Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower
who are you going to anger, make angry you
got fashion sense and that was past tense before they,
those assassins nearly beat you up and so alive did your
blood flow out and you could of died, if it wasn't for her!
Give up for her, in the voice of an announcer!
Mr.Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower you should honor her!
You should, you should, you should honor her!
Mr. Fantastic Pebble Troubler Thrower
Shame on you, she likes you and yes she goes to die for you,
why you throw a rock to save her life, the rock shatters and you find
confidence to admit your actions, cast off reactions and deliever
so screamo! I AM MR! MR! MR! FANTASTIC! FANTASTIC
PEBBLE THROWER YES I AM! AND I AM SAVING YOU, YES I AM.
I am mr,mr,mr, fantastic!
I am mrs, mrs, mrs, fantastic!
Pebble Troubler Thrower.

Comments

Popular Posts