Sick Storms

Sick Storms
I was caught out in a rainstorm and you know
I passed by you.
these are the sick storms over my life and
I can’t do anything to make you apart of my life
but pretend to have some purpose and move on!
These sick storms, such tidal form cause me a hell of an alarm,
a create slick charm. To stay away from my dreams.
But in a nightmare I scream! I don’t want to die that way!
I don’t want anyone to die that way.
If it is a sick storm I have to fight!
It’ll be for you!
I rammed my soul upward with a power so mighty
and bold and brave.
That I started to rave and actually believe I was
brave! Well, I was brave!
But it was too late to get to you, because in the rainstorm
I knew, I never knew you felt when you actually went through it,
you had left me. forgotten me and I was left expectantly for
an opportunity to get in, but I did get in.
And I died waiting for you!
Can’t you see.
At least! I fought for what I didn’t think could be lost.
So farewell, I did my best and that’s the ending, the very
rest of my soul from this very place.
This very place!
This very place! I want to feel your face!
And I chased through the sick storm at all
alarm to only die, but that’s okay. okay.

Comments

Popular Posts