RED AND BLUE
RED AND BLUE
Are we really are?
Are we really on the inside!
Just red and blue.
Can life be easily projected?
Can those theories be rejected so easily,
when they coincide with reality.
Can I really betray the ones I love for their sake.
Can I be forced to battle myself?
And better yet, can I go home?
This is a red and blue melody,
try and sing along,
I wrote this, a red and blue melody to the struggle,
to the adventure makes us try so hard and go places where we’ve never
gone, we are wiped out and I am the last one left!
I scream! Read my lips!
Bitch! The fight ain’t over! Until its over!
My friends! I shout out to you, you reveal my destiny!
Red and blue I have gone through a reality so 3-d for you and
I won’t stop now, and now I won’t stop now!
With this merged power of red and blue, to finally throw
down her princess’s certain evil.
Are we really on the inside!
Just red and blue.
Can life be easily projected?
Can those theories be rejected so easily,
when they coincide with reality.
Can I really betray the ones I love for their sake.
Can I be forced to battle myself?
And better yet, can I go home?
This is a red and blue melody,
try and sing along,
I wrote this, a red and blue melody to the struggle,
to the adventure makes us try so hard and go places where we’ve never
gone, we are wiped out and I am the last one left!
I scream! Read my lips!
Bitch! The fight ain’t over! Until its over!
My friends! I shout out to you, you reveal my destiny!
Red and blue I have gone through a reality so 3-d for you and
I won’t stop now, and now I won’t stop now!
With this merged power of red and blue, to finally throw
down her princess’s certain evil.
Comments
Post a Comment