Real Drive, The Rare Force!
Beware a spirit so rare!
It is fire proof and declares the world, a shade of red
that is a revengeful, unforgettable spirit!
That is!
Don't forget!
Our outrageous spirit, our amazing fight!
Our caliber might!
Undenieable!
So satisfiable for this situation!
This is a spirit so rare!
A spirit of strength and dedication!
And ending with celebration!
Beware a spirit so rare!
Beware a spirit so rare!
Please! Just beware a spirit so rare.
Please be aware.
Please be aware.
I guess I didn't care about you guys!
I guess you didn't fucking care!
I didn't care about you guys and your ambitions!
So we lead a drive so hard to the top of the mountain
to find a treasure that matched our spirit, something good!
Something rare!
It is fire proof and declares the world, a shade of red
that is a revengeful, unforgettable spirit!
That is!
Don't forget!
Our outrageous spirit, our amazing fight!
Our caliber might!
Undenieable!
So satisfiable for this situation!
This is a spirit so rare!
A spirit of strength and dedication!
And ending with celebration!
Beware a spirit so rare!
Beware a spirit so rare!
Please! Just beware a spirit so rare.
Please be aware.
Please be aware.
I guess I didn't care about you guys!
I guess you didn't fucking care!
I didn't care about you guys and your ambitions!
So we lead a drive so hard to the top of the mountain
to find a treasure that matched our spirit, something good!
Something rare!
Comments
Post a Comment