Pop the question
I bend down and I exclaim,
and I exclaim death is not going to come
apart from us. You look hot with a fox shaped face,
nice curves, a red black lined outfit of a bra and underwear
so fit for one in the business of dirty work and that is killing.
you wear high heals straight right and well you look damn lovely
and I stopped fighting in my suit remembering the times my blond head and your brown
hair had with each other. I bent down, I exclaim, death is not going to come between us,
we can make it, we can be no sides at all in this war. I turn my back on my bros,
they exclaim in terror. I bent down, will you marry me?
you dropped your gun and said yes baby, and that's how
history went down, that's how we got hitched, that how two sides came together
and this is how I popped the question and I smiled brilliantly, my lovely-
we'll have a great family together and from the marriage that was ours came many other
marriages and we could finally all rest again, an organization of male and sometimes female
peace keepers once against female organization
they are now powerless against one another, defeat, in the sense
of falling for each other.
I popped the question and saved the day!
and I exclaim death is not going to come
apart from us. You look hot with a fox shaped face,
nice curves, a red black lined outfit of a bra and underwear
so fit for one in the business of dirty work and that is killing.
you wear high heals straight right and well you look damn lovely
and I stopped fighting in my suit remembering the times my blond head and your brown
hair had with each other. I bent down, I exclaim, death is not going to come between us,
we can make it, we can be no sides at all in this war. I turn my back on my bros,
they exclaim in terror. I bent down, will you marry me?
you dropped your gun and said yes baby, and that's how
history went down, that's how we got hitched, that how two sides came together
and this is how I popped the question and I smiled brilliantly, my lovely-
we'll have a great family together and from the marriage that was ours came many other
marriages and we could finally all rest again, an organization of male and sometimes female
peace keepers once against female organization
they are now powerless against one another, defeat, in the sense
of falling for each other.
I popped the question and saved the day!
Comments
Post a Comment