Number *8 is for sexy

Number *8 is for sexy
Hey! Hey!
Girl! You got a body
just like a figure eight!
And I’m going to take my time to skate that figure eight!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
Come with me, the scenery is so lovely,
so bubbly and well,a wintery surprise!
I say farewell to the world I once knew, that
was hot and without, cause you are so cold in
your moves, you’re making me burn up all inside!
All inside! Making me burn up all inside! Inside!
Hey! Hey! You! You!
Girl! You got a body
just like a figure eight!
And I’m going to take my time to skate that figure eight!
And I love you like skating, yes I do.
cause I skated over and over to make your figure
eight well and right and tremble in delight!
Hey! Hey! Its a figure eight!
Hey! Hey! Its a figure eight!
We are dancing in a figure eight!
Girl, what did you think I was talking about!
(haa, haa! it was about sex).

Comments

Popular Posts