Monster in the forest.

Monster in the forest.
Monster in the forest, there is a monster in  the forest.
I never thought I would rejoice this, but lets
going slaying again!
It feels good to slay again!
To be needed again and get all that comes
with it!
So good to slay again!
The internet is a play ground but on every playground
there is dripping sound of misery, of loneliness, rejection
that becomes a troll! That sometimes loses control!
Damn! its a troll!
Someone says and we go slaying again in the woods
that is, that is,the internet ohh.
the internet, ohhh!
Ohh!
I never want to see a troll again from a human being
anytime I pass by a news article or anything else.
I just want to live my life with out slaying, too tired you know,
you know, after that faithful explosion! ( explosion!)

Comments

Popular Posts