If I was the other, the mother
1. Marsonry
2. the gloating is king
3. clouds
4. bake them cookies
5. Cleaning Houses
6. We go far
7. the middle the branch and thus far
8. Little New Rankin
9. I am ten!
10. Women like this.
11. Whores like this.
12. Fancy Prancy
13. Master Wayne says he's too old to play batman.
14. Dance and Run.
15. Dancing is illegal
16. Hopefully I never die ( before I get the chance to love you!)
17. Main call.
18. Thrown up.
19. Let's beat this system up.
20. Anatomy of a biochemistry goddess.
21. Let's hook up.
22.Phansics.
23. My black coat.
24. Terracotta.
25. The road is hard.
27. There are no sleeping sounds.
28. my ending thus far, so flowery.
The entire list here, of poems I am going to write soon on this site for their writing event: yws.
2. the gloating is king
3. clouds
4. bake them cookies
5. Cleaning Houses
6. We go far
7. the middle the branch and thus far
8. Little New Rankin
9. I am ten!
10. Women like this.
11. Whores like this.
12. Fancy Prancy
13. Master Wayne says he's too old to play batman.
14. Dance and Run.
15. Dancing is illegal
16. Hopefully I never die ( before I get the chance to love you!)
17. Main call.
18. Thrown up.
19. Let's beat this system up.
20. Anatomy of a biochemistry goddess.
21. Let's hook up.
22.Phansics.
23. My black coat.
24. Terracotta.
25. The road is hard.
27. There are no sleeping sounds.
28. my ending thus far, so flowery.
The entire list here, of poems I am going to write soon on this site for their writing event: yws.
Comments
Post a Comment