HARD CORE TRUTH, CULTURE
HARD CORE TRUTH, CULTURE
This is the hard core of how I never got any love in school.
That school, that joke of what an education is supposed to be.
Just a fucking brain fucking misery.
All them cunts hanging out to bash me to pieces.
I regret, not fighting harder against their damage, their mis-knowledge,
their torture and their insanity!
I fuck, I fuck! Everyone, by not doing what I need.
So I will fuck them, fuck them, to do what I need.
And that is to get away, far away.
Stay away.
Stray away.
Become a poet someday!
Defeat the demons another day
and seal the horrible coffin on my thoughts of good life!
This is the hard core truth. This is the hard core truth!
This is the hard core truth! This is the hardcore truth.
Now, if your bitch, then say you’re a bitch!
If you are black and pretend you aren’t human.
Fuck yourself for hating yourself, thinking your less than anyone
else, such nonsense. ( This is the hard core truth!)
Fuck all you porn stars!
Fuck all you haters!
Fuck all you socially exploding dynamites!
Who are just new to the concept of speaking your mind, but in the wrong direction.
In the wrong direction!
I fuck, I fuck! Everyone, by not doing what I need.
So I will fuck them, fuck them, to do what I need.
And that is to get away, far away.
Stay away.
Stray away.
Become a poet someday!
Defeat the demons another day
and seal the horrible coffin on my thoughts of good life!
This is the hard core truth. This is the hard core truth!
This is the hard core truth! This is the hardcore truth.
Now, if you’re a bitch say it proud and say it loud, you’re a bitch.
That school, that joke of what an education is supposed to be.
Just a fucking brain fucking misery.
All them cunts hanging out to bash me to pieces.
I regret, not fighting harder against their damage, their mis-knowledge,
their torture and their insanity!
I fuck, I fuck! Everyone, by not doing what I need.
So I will fuck them, fuck them, to do what I need.
And that is to get away, far away.
Stay away.
Stray away.
Become a poet someday!
Defeat the demons another day
and seal the horrible coffin on my thoughts of good life!
This is the hard core truth. This is the hard core truth!
This is the hard core truth! This is the hardcore truth.
Now, if your bitch, then say you’re a bitch!
If you are black and pretend you aren’t human.
Fuck yourself for hating yourself, thinking your less than anyone
else, such nonsense. ( This is the hard core truth!)
Fuck all you porn stars!
Fuck all you haters!
Fuck all you socially exploding dynamites!
Who are just new to the concept of speaking your mind, but in the wrong direction.
In the wrong direction!
I fuck, I fuck! Everyone, by not doing what I need.
So I will fuck them, fuck them, to do what I need.
And that is to get away, far away.
Stay away.
Stray away.
Become a poet someday!
Defeat the demons another day
and seal the horrible coffin on my thoughts of good life!
This is the hard core truth. This is the hard core truth!
This is the hard core truth! This is the hardcore truth.
Now, if you’re a bitch say it proud and say it loud, you’re a bitch.
Comments
Post a Comment