French Fires.
French Fires.
There was a revolution, of some type of bloody standard
more than ever.
The fire started harder than any fire that had ever
started before.
I was in me it started! To leave!
This place, to venture to places of rebellion!
Then I began to see french fires everywhere.
And I couldn’t stop, it couldn’t stop!
Seeing them, so I have to run back now,
to my old town and my maiden that could be
all dead and destroyed now, somehow and
I died when she and the town still survived.
The flames all extinguished as life became what you know to today,
what you know today!
more than ever.
The fire started harder than any fire that had ever
started before.
I was in me it started! To leave!
This place, to venture to places of rebellion!
Then I began to see french fires everywhere.
And I couldn’t stop, it couldn’t stop!
Seeing them, so I have to run back now,
to my old town and my maiden that could be
all dead and destroyed now, somehow and
I died when she and the town still survived.
The flames all extinguished as life became what you know to today,
what you know today!
Comments
Post a Comment