Feelings speak

Feelings speak
The night is soft,
it is like a blanket over our consciousness,
feelings speak, they really speak when you are
tried and warn from a catastrophe that is very catastrophic!
feelings speak! They really speak!
Feelings speak! They really speak to another.
Get in fights with one another, conquer another, love another,
feelings speak and have their having conservations all the time!
They are having conservations all the time! Time!
Feelings speak and they are having conservations all the time!
Time! Time! All the time! Time.
Never stopping! Time!
Feelings speak! Feelings speaks! And there is a strong feeling
right now, coming from my soul, from this crushed body I am told, I am stronger with feelings running through me.
My brain, my psychology!
I scream! Life is a game of feelings learning to speak and conversate and do what they want, do what they wish, what they very much need! To be who they are. Accomplished what they had set out for! FOR!
For! FOR! Feelings speak. Feelings speak! Conversation!

Comments

Popular Posts