deplacent
deplacent
And I’m friendly to whores.
And I’m friendly to the bastards at the state of unreason.
I am friendly to those who hurt others,
just to their face, but behind them.
I murder them.
Mentally. And physically they are left to ruin to become
normal human beings! O.
I’m special.
Hi! I’m special!
I’m mr. let’s change them.
And I’m friendly to whores,
I let one just walk by the other day, looking at me while I was innocent and unknowing, not to later notice what she was looking at,
a un-lose belt buckle.
That fucking whore, I gotta settle my score and beat the whore from her.
yes, I’m special.
I am friendly to whores,
yes, I am friendly to whores.
To the boards of rails.
The places they hang out and strip out on.
Them places, I find these whores, soon become deplacent and beaten.
Corrupted and lurid, they deserve to sit somewhere to be reformed!
I am friendly!
HI! I am special!
To the boards of rails, that burn down into the pits, the heals of insanity into sanity.
I tear them all down.
And I’m friendly to the bastards at the state of unreason.
I am friendly to those who hurt others,
just to their face, but behind them.
I murder them.
Mentally. And physically they are left to ruin to become
normal human beings! O.
I’m special.
Hi! I’m special!
I’m mr. let’s change them.
And I’m friendly to whores,
I let one just walk by the other day, looking at me while I was innocent and unknowing, not to later notice what she was looking at,
a un-lose belt buckle.
That fucking whore, I gotta settle my score and beat the whore from her.
yes, I’m special.
I am friendly to whores,
yes, I am friendly to whores.
To the boards of rails.
The places they hang out and strip out on.
Them places, I find these whores, soon become deplacent and beaten.
Corrupted and lurid, they deserve to sit somewhere to be reformed!
I am friendly!
HI! I am special!
To the boards of rails, that burn down into the pits, the heals of insanity into sanity.
I tear them all down.
Comments
Post a Comment