Daytime Dreams
Daytime Dreams
i dream in my spare time
of a glorious place, that
transcends the human race-
or rather this era of it, the cooperation,
the devastation!
We go through, every day and every way,
I am saying, stop and listen.
Live out your daytime dreams.
Live, live. Ponder, grow and awaken.
Awaken and grow and awaken much more.
Just dance because the people aren’t willing enough
aren’t knowledgeable enough, to know, what the fuck is actually going
on and they should live life right, by not following a bunch of bullshit.
I don’t have to make my brother, my sister or any one else.
No neighbor, no other god!!
A master of me.
Live out your daytime dreams!
Live them all out!
Live out your daytime dreams.
Even if you are cast out and murdered, it is better
than the faith of a life unchecked and filled with false happiness,
happy that is false feed on my false truths. lies.
I am saying, stop and listen.
Live out your daytime dreams.
Live, live. Ponder, grow and awaken.
Awaken and grow and awaken much more.
Just dance because the people aren’t willing enough
aren’t knowledgeable enough, to know, what the fuck is actually going
on and they should live life right, by not following a bunch of bullshit.
I don’t have to make my brother, my sister or any one else.
No neighbor, no other god!!
A master of me.
Live out your daytime dreams!
Live them all out!
Live out your daytime dreams.
I rather, do what I need to do.
Than what you want me all to do.
And now, I’m done.
of a glorious place, that
transcends the human race-
or rather this era of it, the cooperation,
the devastation!
We go through, every day and every way,
I am saying, stop and listen.
Live out your daytime dreams.
Live, live. Ponder, grow and awaken.
Awaken and grow and awaken much more.
Just dance because the people aren’t willing enough
aren’t knowledgeable enough, to know, what the fuck is actually going
on and they should live life right, by not following a bunch of bullshit.
I don’t have to make my brother, my sister or any one else.
No neighbor, no other god!!
A master of me.
Live out your daytime dreams!
Live them all out!
Live out your daytime dreams.
Even if you are cast out and murdered, it is better
than the faith of a life unchecked and filled with false happiness,
happy that is false feed on my false truths. lies.
I am saying, stop and listen.
Live out your daytime dreams.
Live, live. Ponder, grow and awaken.
Awaken and grow and awaken much more.
Just dance because the people aren’t willing enough
aren’t knowledgeable enough, to know, what the fuck is actually going
on and they should live life right, by not following a bunch of bullshit.
I don’t have to make my brother, my sister or any one else.
No neighbor, no other god!!
A master of me.
Live out your daytime dreams!
Live them all out!
Live out your daytime dreams.
I rather, do what I need to do.
Than what you want me all to do.
And now, I’m done.
Comments
Post a Comment