come with me

I say, come with me,
young woman, young and free
that's how it is meant to be, you
love me and I love you, I think
so let's just go to our favorite nature hang outs
in a stylish red car and we can just fuck this
time away. I touch you so hard, you beg me to stop.
You touch me so hard, I beg you too never stop.
We stop, pose and move around, walk, walking
around simply nude and rude to any animals that
might see us, come with me, we'll have beautiful love started
from both ends and that's the case.
When you come with me, when you love me.
Its clear to see that I really love you.
Its clear to see that you really love me.
Else we wouldn't walk the woods naked and
picking spots to support our love, I love the way you grab me,
I love the way you grab me and we roll around constantly and
socially so appealing is your brown haired framed brown skin, red
lips smiling down at me to come down and take me onto yourself
and I know this is the moment I go out, we go out and don't stop loving
imagining all of everyone in society who wants to stop our love, and soon
we lay in the woods, naked and clutching our clothes we gathered and
clutched and I hate this I hate this that much that we go seperate paths at night.
So I say goodnight,
You say goodnight,
under the same moon and we lay to pretend we have had love where we lay
and I better stay away for the goodness of that someday where we can sleep together,
sleep all day together.

Comments

Popular Posts