Catcus Land
Catcus Land
So we run here, run here, run here
to prickly, strictly Catcus Land!
Oh! O! Catcus Land!
I never thought I would see a better land
than which I rather have gone to some place that makes
think of hell. Some place other than this.
All of our feelings of exhaustion are bleeding out,
can we cross the line! Can we cross the velvet golden line.
Can we cross that line? Can we?
Out of Catcus land or are we going to run, run, run
to our deaths begin stabbed by arboreal feral plants
that resemble cacti?
cacti!
to prickly, strictly Catcus Land!
Oh! O! Catcus Land!
I never thought I would see a better land
than which I rather have gone to some place that makes
think of hell. Some place other than this.
All of our feelings of exhaustion are bleeding out,
can we cross the line! Can we cross the velvet golden line.
Can we cross that line? Can we?
Out of Catcus land or are we going to run, run, run
to our deaths begin stabbed by arboreal feral plants
that resemble cacti?
cacti!
Comments
Post a Comment