Blave and Babe
Blave and Babe
I am the man onto of this dinosaur carcass!
I kicked ass! I showed that group of girls and women
what it is liked to be loved! I am so bad ass!
I defeated the centaurs who trampled the concept of horsemen.
I ravished the naiads who gave in so easily to me.
I am so good in my own self righteous way,
no one can point I am wrong in any certain, single type of way!
I am so good in my own self righteous way!
So good, so good, until I meet the babe that would change my
days! My ways! She became my babe.
And I babbled on how great we would become.
But she couldn’t bring herself to be forever with a guy who couldn’t admit he was wrong.
So I went a pulled the elves out of the dragon’s belly.
I rolled what was left of my mischief into holy glory,
cookies and bakeries as well as far as the eye could tell
and one day, my babe came back to me.
She did, and I turned from baking.
Back to my ambitions of adventure and she followed.
We are the blave and babe to your revival notions of
a not so optimistic reality. please take us away.
I kicked ass! I showed that group of girls and women
what it is liked to be loved! I am so bad ass!
I defeated the centaurs who trampled the concept of horsemen.
I ravished the naiads who gave in so easily to me.
I am so good in my own self righteous way,
no one can point I am wrong in any certain, single type of way!
I am so good in my own self righteous way!
So good, so good, until I meet the babe that would change my
days! My ways! She became my babe.
And I babbled on how great we would become.
But she couldn’t bring herself to be forever with a guy who couldn’t admit he was wrong.
So I went a pulled the elves out of the dragon’s belly.
I rolled what was left of my mischief into holy glory,
cookies and bakeries as well as far as the eye could tell
and one day, my babe came back to me.
She did, and I turned from baking.
Back to my ambitions of adventure and she followed.
We are the blave and babe to your revival notions of
a not so optimistic reality. please take us away.
Comments
Post a Comment