Battle Royale

Battle Royale
It was the end.
Everyone had died and I stood victor
over this here, battle royale.
And I didn’t feel good as a victor should.
I wish I could back and stop their deaths.
I wish I could have convinced them to murder
the guards instead, but no, they killed my friends
and my visions went red and I screamed!
DIE! DIE! You are the reason I cry!
Battle Royale! I never wish to fight again
or have anyone fight again!
I never!
Want to fight a battle royale again!
Ever again!
It was the end.
Everyone had died and I stood victor
over this here, battle royale.
And I didn’t feel good as a victor should.
I wish I could back and stop their deaths.
DIE! DIE! You are the reason I cry!
Battle Royale! I never wish to fight again
or have anyone fight again!
I never!
Want to fight a battle royale again!
Ever again!

Comments

Popular Posts