A sungle life

What about my life being single,
don't I deserve anything.
What about my life being single,
don't I deserve anything,
what about my life being single?
Don't I deserve anything?
What about it!?
What about it!

I said help me out, I won't let you fall
in the loneliness that is this humanity
loneliness, lowly-ness that is this humanity!
Help us out and don't die
on me! For me!

What about my life! Being single!
Being single! OO!

What about it!?
What about my life being single,
don't I deserve anything.
What about my life being single,
don't I deserve anything,
what about my life being single?
Don't I deserve anything?
What about it!?
What about it!


I said help me out, I won't let you fall
in the loneliness that is this humanity
loneliness, lowly-ness that is this humanity!
Help us out and don't die
on me! For me!

What about my life! Being single!
Being single! OO!
Being single! Being single...
What about it!

Comments

Popular Posts