21st Century Ghost
I am the 21st Century Ghost, now let me tell
you how I became the 21st Century Ghost.
Let me tell you, of my journey thus far.
Of this 21st Century Ghost!
No one cares for me!
My friends, my family were all taken away from me
cause I had to save them and to save myself as well.
I was a famous guy of the future, such good spouses,
many children I tried to know and a lot of adventure
that is for sure.
I am the 21st Century Ghost!
Yes, yes-I will only say of sexual ventures of my past.
you how I became the 21st Century Ghost.
Let me tell you, of my journey thus far.
Of this 21st Century Ghost!
No one cares for me!
My friends, my family were all taken away from me
cause I had to save them and to save myself as well.
I was a famous guy of the future, such good spouses,
many children I tried to know and a lot of adventure
that is for sure.
I am the 21st Century Ghost!
Yes, yes-I will only say of sexual ventures of my past.
Comments
Post a Comment