Now; Months later 2by2 has been completed.

Yes, yes my friends it has been competed but in all sum while I could continue it in this light- I will be one to say that it does not say I cannot improve the story. You see this is all a work in progress and when I have better skills to offer and not be confined by past projects that are already done as much as they could. There actually was a third page for many of the stories and some like Treering were even complete.

But all to say; the method of different books is a hinderance and really need to focus only solely on one incomplete page plus three other pages. I basically completed Mysterious and Changer in one day. While these took weeks and they took months and partially it is my fault for not standing up for better supplies and not wasting valuable time. But I needed to see if this particular method of books would work for future references in order to even further my craft. It did in a way but not a good way in which it took too damn long to make the pages when another method always works better is far more enjoyable. And such this should be a lesson to always explore opportunities in methods when you can or you will be hindered and all of such put back at what you could have gained. And yes never will I look back and forward and say this is good when it is bad. But I like the work to say in how it turned out and serves another purpose as a MM culture media as posters! And so we have our posters from the early 2017 on MK MZODERN 2 that is no called Wintertribes.

What I did indeed regret to add and it is not a regret but a bit of a success; the next reason of why everything is a work and progress is simply because people constantly change and yet I am no different. I can say that this the ending of it in this process of this one effort. No; there can be yet many tellings of the story and yet even this story you see is not the first version. Prior there were three versions and this one is about the fourth and yet to even continue the idea in its fullness it will take another attempt with all parts of the story to work and yes this was a test and it worked.
Much to say about the art process. I draw everything on lined paper and remove the lines in photoshop and color the artwork after making them said prints. It is a unique process to not be caught in this facade popularity of pens and tablets and all the little suffered rhetoric and politics brought to you by Lezhin, Webtoons and Tapas. Why did I not just include these works on Twobityecomics? Because my overt ambition is not some share space on some damned company else's site. I want my own company and my own brand. Not tied into things that I do not believe in and actually are poisonous to everything I work for. Would you tithe to a church in which the pastor ultimately will use said salary money to take his kempt whore out for dinner and else and ultimately destroy the principals of setting a good example of christian values and else religious values of not cheating on your wife? Contributing to Lezhin, Webtoons and Tapas is just like giving these companies your money and your hard earned ethic of work yet utility of ideas.

Instead of just falling in line to that I packaged these in pdfs because to represent but freelance and freewill and true ambition to truly reach the goal of having a separate and unassisted business. You cannot be successful when you have to rely on services often discriminatory to your creativity by route of their very business model-they will only choose works that fit in with their ideals of worth of creativity and somehow invite you to have a share of space only to profit off of you and never give you your worthy share of which they will likely give to their "aggreeables".

As of the summer, I said I was going to be a freelance comic book artist of sorts. But eventually I could not accept that but the freedom that comes with freelance and the effort in which it is a sound business strategy when everyone owns the comic brand itself. Even the webtoon business is no longer safe from "kind and yet gentle foul play". They claim to be friends to the public-these comic book companies and many will fall for their lies of inclusion. Many will think they have a place with them. But in long term remember no artist has a place with any company who ultimately takes their work and owns it. They never have a true right to it at all but to be used as these hired help for these companies. Never will anyone have a business model in which creators own their stuff. Because they are not nice people who seek to betray public interest when they mistreat up and coming artists all the long. You are not free to even send these people anything and they respond. Only in webtoons can this happen but you have a low chance of being their " a-material". Its just a damn social club. These people at the top ultimately said only in comics and not webtoons make it their life goal to dominate and configure the market in which people are forced into webtoons and further webtoons has a great bias itself and many people will never succeed. Never will they have a chain shop like for Mc Donalds as they could have for Marvel. They do not want more burger flippers; they only want people of a close mind and ones who will never wake up and never rebel and think their life is sweet but they have no control of the very things they create. Everything is owned by Marvel even if they write or draw it and all they are in this world are privileged burger flippers where no other fastfood chain is allowed by majority in society but at least two or three to their ultimate knowledge. The fastfood chains people ultimately then can drive to by public knowledge and advertisement are just
three or two and two that are both ruthless monopolies which are full of corrupt no one knows about. Like preventing this idea of self freedom of ones works. Yes, in this era being on tapas and all this other shit does not work. Your own brand or nothing. Being apart of them only encourages not taking your work seriously as you should to make it a life long thing! You can have all these cute texts and all this cute surfaced by cute line art and all its delicious shading and coloring trends. Its hints at superiority of LGBT folk and no one can disagree against all their rhetoric when to a sane and normal individual who is not doused in this liberal cockfuck~ it is just silly and is overtly panting oneself on the back when the world will never ever mother fucking work like these works even if a fucking work of fucking fiction. All the bad words should tell you one thing; do not fucking fool yourself. Who got elected president Lesbian of the year? No. The world is not changing for the better no matter how of these heartfelt my suffrage bullshit arts you put up when no one knows they exist. You will never find them in a fucking bookstore procured by said book deal to book dealers. You will never see a truck drop their works out of a truck! No one will ever know and marvel and yet DC Comics will be the only faces of anything ever. Because guess what; they are murdering the comic market and so much of fuck ups are peers of the same age who never build their own companies nor ambition past one comic-will ever go anywhere but the same place or nowhere. They will stay children and they will never reach adulthood. Always forever working on this comic for a decade or twenty years and maybe even thirty but I say after ten years that is when people get tried. You cannot be in this world be a fool thinking you hatass ways of thoughts that hide from truth will set you even free to be what you want. Ultimately to say in order to continue being a comic book artist at some point; you will have to pass that one work. You will have to end that one journey to continue another and if you don't forever you will be stuck on the same fucking page of maturity and yet mindset. Being of the graphic novel idealism and this company ethic means you can not waste forever on one project and you cannot be slow to market it either! I will be sure to explain this later with many past examples.

But ultimately I will only post on such sites to prove a certain point and not be the sole ethic of what I am after. But yet it is be yourself and free or be hindered by your ego and immaturity to see that maybe perhaps these companies are never great when you never truly own anything nor get credit for your work but some sum of money to sell yourself piece by piece to them-till you have nothing else to give and are not even interested in art anymore and its some type of struggle. That ultimately will kill and destroy you. Many people have the choice to be free yet refuse to do the work to do so. My friends I rather just do the work to be free and not be chained; the end.

Lastly; thus by demerits~Shark on Campus will be the one to finish. MindGames as well. Mornings if I have paper left. Technogothica is not still done in its process so-yea; it will not be completed for anytime soon least I start updating it now. The Kyeombi effort is strong with Bandar Pitt, Chainman and Duster and the various collections. The MK MZODERN graphic novel which in some sort tells the story of this place does indeed link into the Breakthrough projects such as Forge, Sunglasses, Non air, MK MZODERN RPM and more. But that will be put off besides Forge as these projects can only be updated when MK MZODERN itself reaches a better estate. Which after these released projects it can. Cosmica is another sector in which will take time to reach. But all to say these of Shark on Campus are the works in which I am going to work on. As I have already created a short of promo or update of the first version minus all the hentai elements I added for Lezhin. It actually makes more sense in terms of everything and makes friendship a common theme more than just fucking around.
Ultimately we will expand on Kyeombi works by increasing their pages and updating by expanding into four pages to complete the said efforts. But for now I choose to use my paper for Shark on Campus, Mind Games and yes Mornings. In which of effect we are just continuing new works and yet ones of the past and finishing them. As well. On the particular blog will be focusing on certain music lyrics and as well some other things like Dark Message, yet its been hard to do such things at once while leading a recovery effort of ideals of the blog and yet creating comics. But I announce we are on our way to the final destination of where I wanted to go the summer and fall of 2016; CYBER.
Which contains certain comics. And unlike that time~this blog is not ending anytime soon but for a certain thing does fall into dark message of the summer itself.


And so now that is done. I wonder what I am going to do next. As the slate is relatively clean.

Comments

Popular Posts