Betrayal.
Much to the effect; it feels like much of betrayal of how I have been treated by women all along just trying to do and just trying to live. There was not anything I would not work for nor give to be with one woman last year around this time.But I was just not a person to this individual.A no one and they would rather play with their fantasies and such fantasies are horrid and perpetuated by the media too much.Play into this myth that since you are a minority you get up to suck up to the " white guy" and as well maintain your originality of your country and only have a show of face to deal with the white guy to just reap the benefits of said democratic and free world country. I will say free world because many countries are not free especially those under the thumb of Islam. Do you not be convinced by diversity cries to accept Islam as anything but a threat. There is a reason why even sinners who would even enslave people and do horrible things rise to better standards over time.And no matter what anyone says it because God is well and alive over the beliefs of what they believe or the core basis of what they believe. There is no God in Islam. How over the long time they have existed have no brought a better society than America? When they have had a far more better and united front to do so in the first place. Tell me! Can anyone truly go to an Islam country and be free as they are in a Christian led one? The answer is no because they are still trapped in the fucking stone ages. Nothing will ever change and looking at anyone from these countries who comes with such hate for how life and how people have their lives and even memories of their lives. Are looking at vestige of humanity in the past confined to Islam, which is not mundane but foul and dishonest posing as this abiding want to live together minority when infact they are a not want to live together majority.
I write this because it is so disgusting to realize you have fallen for a complete idiot- a demon who has no soul but this counterfeit faith as their guide and are far worse than any white loyal christian bastard can be. So disgusting you realize you have worked and worked to reach them but they misguide ever attempt in some selfish gaze of superficial media value because they truly do not understand the ideas of America at all but what they want to gain from it in their own dumb perspective. Dumb perspective because its not that fucking hard to even get what you should do is respect people and the lives they have lived and not try to change their lives for the image that is projected by the media.
So disheartening when many will blindly support these people not ever realizing who they are just to use them to mandate an opinion and garner votes in this democracy! So disheartening when you realize you are just talking to a bull or a piece of bullshit who has nothing in them but rage! And infamy against humanity modern and past! Just this cold sentimentality that is nothing but an ego to rid of the ideas of America as anything but an all to get buffet! Just viewing with a commercialized view and having non of heart and non of science of what is current reality! Its disgusts me I sit in a elevator flith and believe I have found the one. I have found no one. And ultimately anyone who places a sensationalized image of me with no faith and no wit but their own wants of using me and
not ever understanding me- cannot be the one for me and I say this with finality for many of them said girls I met back then. I wanted to say it back then but to do so is to be a close minded bastard who is so fucking sure of life. But I have explored all routes to know that there is no way I would like-like any of those bitches. There were few people who weren't bad but yet were hard to find.
Even when you extend the boundaries of what you want to connect with and give avarice to connect to , you have no faith when these people have none. Can you continue to believe in these people after they go and betray you and your expectations of being equal and not lesser! I think not and I have built these bitches to be nothing more than goddesses. Its not betrayal to not follow behind people who ultimately have nothing good for you.
In truth I tell you the main deterrent to good work is this false hope and this false faith and just this devour tactic of talking on a net with a girl . Promising this and that of hope to yourself and if you can trust them and giving courage that they will come through; they never will especially when they move away from you across the room, across the hall, away from the table, away from the mall and to another city and that is all. I am better without this cheap self forgiving companion in which only a girl finds praise but I find a lot of hate against me. Its only self assuring to believe they will one day reach you but they will not because they do not care to. They care nothing about your faith and nothing but your conviction and you are utterly replaceable.
I say in finality there is nothing good; in degrading oneself when there are real women of interest you can reach to much an abundance than waiting on one said girl behind a screen or one who is there but behind her own screen. People who can give you real attention and real talk in which you are satisfied in talking as if speaking everyday with another person similar or supporting you as you see yourself supporting them. Never having to be isolated and never having not to be able to talk so that these online times are guaranteed devour fests to make you realize you are not isolated nor lonely but you are! You are when you rely on such people and their fanciful lives as friends true and friends true indeed. Much to be said like a drug that speaks to you. Never dreaming of them betraying you and you still hold high happens with people who you can truly see eye to eye. And there is no mistaking the character of your heart for some sensationalist demon. Just for the sake of what I have to experience let me tell you- I spare no truth and no insult.
This way of forcing people into such isolated and betrayed instances of life needing just the connection to people to see by should no longer be tolerated and one way to prevent there ever being lost hopes and ambitions in people is to destroy the functions of society hidden and present that allow them to ever be as if they must to please the demon of hatred and misrepresentation of good and duty as people and true humans as if doing a great function and a favor. Such of certain. What is over is the times of these idealistic mantras of belief that people are not warped. I tell you the people are warped and refuse to admit it and I have had enough and so should you because it can only get much worse.
I write this because it is so disgusting to realize you have fallen for a complete idiot- a demon who has no soul but this counterfeit faith as their guide and are far worse than any white loyal christian bastard can be. So disgusting you realize you have worked and worked to reach them but they misguide ever attempt in some selfish gaze of superficial media value because they truly do not understand the ideas of America at all but what they want to gain from it in their own dumb perspective. Dumb perspective because its not that fucking hard to even get what you should do is respect people and the lives they have lived and not try to change their lives for the image that is projected by the media.
So disheartening when many will blindly support these people not ever realizing who they are just to use them to mandate an opinion and garner votes in this democracy! So disheartening when you realize you are just talking to a bull or a piece of bullshit who has nothing in them but rage! And infamy against humanity modern and past! Just this cold sentimentality that is nothing but an ego to rid of the ideas of America as anything but an all to get buffet! Just viewing with a commercialized view and having non of heart and non of science of what is current reality! Its disgusts me I sit in a elevator flith and believe I have found the one. I have found no one. And ultimately anyone who places a sensationalized image of me with no faith and no wit but their own wants of using me and
not ever understanding me- cannot be the one for me and I say this with finality for many of them said girls I met back then. I wanted to say it back then but to do so is to be a close minded bastard who is so fucking sure of life. But I have explored all routes to know that there is no way I would like-like any of those bitches. There were few people who weren't bad but yet were hard to find.
Even when you extend the boundaries of what you want to connect with and give avarice to connect to , you have no faith when these people have none. Can you continue to believe in these people after they go and betray you and your expectations of being equal and not lesser! I think not and I have built these bitches to be nothing more than goddesses. Its not betrayal to not follow behind people who ultimately have nothing good for you.
In truth I tell you the main deterrent to good work is this false hope and this false faith and just this devour tactic of talking on a net with a girl . Promising this and that of hope to yourself and if you can trust them and giving courage that they will come through; they never will especially when they move away from you across the room, across the hall, away from the table, away from the mall and to another city and that is all. I am better without this cheap self forgiving companion in which only a girl finds praise but I find a lot of hate against me. Its only self assuring to believe they will one day reach you but they will not because they do not care to. They care nothing about your faith and nothing but your conviction and you are utterly replaceable.
I say in finality there is nothing good; in degrading oneself when there are real women of interest you can reach to much an abundance than waiting on one said girl behind a screen or one who is there but behind her own screen. People who can give you real attention and real talk in which you are satisfied in talking as if speaking everyday with another person similar or supporting you as you see yourself supporting them. Never having to be isolated and never having not to be able to talk so that these online times are guaranteed devour fests to make you realize you are not isolated nor lonely but you are! You are when you rely on such people and their fanciful lives as friends true and friends true indeed. Much to be said like a drug that speaks to you. Never dreaming of them betraying you and you still hold high happens with people who you can truly see eye to eye. And there is no mistaking the character of your heart for some sensationalist demon. Just for the sake of what I have to experience let me tell you- I spare no truth and no insult.
This way of forcing people into such isolated and betrayed instances of life needing just the connection to people to see by should no longer be tolerated and one way to prevent there ever being lost hopes and ambitions in people is to destroy the functions of society hidden and present that allow them to ever be as if they must to please the demon of hatred and misrepresentation of good and duty as people and true humans as if doing a great function and a favor. Such of certain. What is over is the times of these idealistic mantras of belief that people are not warped. I tell you the people are warped and refuse to admit it and I have had enough and so should you because it can only get much worse.
Comments
Post a Comment