What ends the Muir 66 not at all; he strong!
I might have seen her that one day and she might have said hello.
But she braced me to kill me, she had a knife of self constructed truths to murder me so hard. I wanted to cry and turn, " you don't have to kill me-we can talk". But she was so gazed in pride with her kill and her offering. I could not reach her. " Please, you have to wake up!" I said. I regretted doing it with her in any way. We had been close in somewhat else and she was not going to kill me but yet in another way I could continue life. She reached the knife up for the kill. "Please!" I shouted.
I begged and prayed that someone would stop me but the darkness inside of me, he looked at me and I screamed nothing as in a merge of black liquid I became him and shot her with no pain for all she could shout where obscenities when full. These delusions. She had of power where not good and this insanity of society where there was none. Was a misplaced reality. I screamed a bit inside and yet relieved as her knife dropped in her own blood. I screamed in the breathes I took as I felt bad surviving off her death but she was the one who was trying to kill me. I had to pant to roll her off and I regret killing her when I could have saved her. I promised I would return but in this reality people just want things instantly and will not bother ever with you later. Because if they ever do; they are fake and never good for you. I might have seen her that day and she would have looked so unique and so beautiful and I innocently introduced myself to her and she would smile and introduced herself and we talked until I had to go. I just had to go but I should not be blaming myself for her trying to kill me. But yet in the end of this corridor near this window wall and these escape stairs her blood rung out blashempy in my eyes. I swore revenge on those who had led her in mis guided dreams like delusions. I never wanted this to be. The blood rung out but flashed red and flowed back into her body and undid the damage. She picked up a now clean knife. And I ran. I'd let her be. She could not die. And then I remembered my name Muir. Before she could come to kill me. I had no more bounds to her and I shot her again with no effort this time, me it was but the darkness at bay. This time she would not come back I would pray. I ran away...I would not be tortured to shot her a 100 times even if she was no longer for me.
But she braced me to kill me, she had a knife of self constructed truths to murder me so hard. I wanted to cry and turn, " you don't have to kill me-we can talk". But she was so gazed in pride with her kill and her offering. I could not reach her. " Please, you have to wake up!" I said. I regretted doing it with her in any way. We had been close in somewhat else and she was not going to kill me but yet in another way I could continue life. She reached the knife up for the kill. "Please!" I shouted.
I begged and prayed that someone would stop me but the darkness inside of me, he looked at me and I screamed nothing as in a merge of black liquid I became him and shot her with no pain for all she could shout where obscenities when full. These delusions. She had of power where not good and this insanity of society where there was none. Was a misplaced reality. I screamed a bit inside and yet relieved as her knife dropped in her own blood. I screamed in the breathes I took as I felt bad surviving off her death but she was the one who was trying to kill me. I had to pant to roll her off and I regret killing her when I could have saved her. I promised I would return but in this reality people just want things instantly and will not bother ever with you later. Because if they ever do; they are fake and never good for you. I might have seen her that day and she would have looked so unique and so beautiful and I innocently introduced myself to her and she would smile and introduced herself and we talked until I had to go. I just had to go but I should not be blaming myself for her trying to kill me. But yet in the end of this corridor near this window wall and these escape stairs her blood rung out blashempy in my eyes. I swore revenge on those who had led her in mis guided dreams like delusions. I never wanted this to be. The blood rung out but flashed red and flowed back into her body and undid the damage. She picked up a now clean knife. And I ran. I'd let her be. She could not die. And then I remembered my name Muir. Before she could come to kill me. I had no more bounds to her and I shot her again with no effort this time, me it was but the darkness at bay. This time she would not come back I would pray. I ran away...I would not be tortured to shot her a 100 times even if she was no longer for me.
Comments
Post a Comment