About the Hot Tag Saturday.
I only got as far as Launching 4 today and tried to see if I could make it for the two other stories. But that did not work out; as you can see to say- I have grown a bit tried. Its been taxing on me; while I would like to continue~as strong as it was in the past. Certain things get to you that the world that you are in is not right. And sizable to say that my energy has gone down ever day I consider the bleak and hopelessness that is the dating scene and relations within. Recently; you can see there are real deterrents. I have realized, acting as if I have done wrong but I have done nothing wrong. Not one fucking thing wrong and if you do think so you are part of the problem-privileged to think you even have other options but to treat people right and not as objects. And that is not all I have to say. People need to pay for what they have done wrong. And wronged people and their hope within them. Its okay to not accept but to outright try to kill people for believing ever in you; is just evil and pure evil in its most concentrated form and it is hidden. But no longer.
I realize that many people do not know what is going on with me recently but I have just been freed of burdens after being nearly flattened and I am recovering from being nearly being flattened. I decide there will be no remorse. That I will not mourn. But go forward. Its been a month since my birthday and perhaps I will give it all tonight in my works and do not give a damn if there is a bare bone in my body. But in my work I give it all; I risked so many times my life for this effort especially when my body has exposed its limits many times. I am not going to give in nor up. I said before and I will continue. You see; why I am really not publishing Shark on Campus is because frankly; I am in so much shock that I cannot realize I have actually done the work at all. I have been living in a loop caught in that time I described in surroundings to you all in fall 2016. But no more, I live in a loop.
Breakout-breakthrough and break free? No, I just end it. With Cosmica and all these other works Technogothica included. I have ended it. But now I am going to tell you the story behind this all by going ten years into the past. Call it a breakthrough. It is also when I first created Launching 4 and perhaps to say I pause here today at Launching 4 for that benefit.
However you have seen Non Air and yet its link to the further stories. Now it is time for you to see the Sunglasses and the road that is ahead of Apollo and yet Swan. I know how to conclude and it is to continue.
I realize that many people do not know what is going on with me recently but I have just been freed of burdens after being nearly flattened and I am recovering from being nearly being flattened. I decide there will be no remorse. That I will not mourn. But go forward. Its been a month since my birthday and perhaps I will give it all tonight in my works and do not give a damn if there is a bare bone in my body. But in my work I give it all; I risked so many times my life for this effort especially when my body has exposed its limits many times. I am not going to give in nor up. I said before and I will continue. You see; why I am really not publishing Shark on Campus is because frankly; I am in so much shock that I cannot realize I have actually done the work at all. I have been living in a loop caught in that time I described in surroundings to you all in fall 2016. But no more, I live in a loop.
Breakout-breakthrough and break free? No, I just end it. With Cosmica and all these other works Technogothica included. I have ended it. But now I am going to tell you the story behind this all by going ten years into the past. Call it a breakthrough. It is also when I first created Launching 4 and perhaps to say I pause here today at Launching 4 for that benefit.
However you have seen Non Air and yet its link to the further stories. Now it is time for you to see the Sunglasses and the road that is ahead of Apollo and yet Swan. I know how to conclude and it is to continue.
Comments
Post a Comment