Mornings 3a11 ghosted holiday of beds.

You are started to be a ghost. By the bed of what I call home.
I want to say, I went to say, I want to say that on this day. I wanted to be a ghost with you.
RElive what we could be for all the terms of history it is what it seems to be a ghost with you
is just to be physical in the sheets of golden ideals of the mornings
for all the said of the mornings
this is the pinnacle of my lifetime
never again in this lifetime will it ever happen again
for all you know in this time of my life it is over and gone.
when you leave like a ghost in the morning and I have slept
you came in the time where morning comes from the night

It is not right, to leave me after I seen you spawled tight
I, never saw the ending coming I just like humming sweet
as I came to see the bright sun day.

RELIVE! and relive all over again.
For all that is said never again for all that is done
never again. In the Mornings you gone and fucked me over
and off. You gone and fucked me over and off.
I am an astronaut!
I am a nut.

For even being the first one to fuck on your moon.
"brave step for mankind".

BUT I WAS WRONG!

Comments

Popular Posts