Launching 4 more information.

You see Launching 4 was critical made in the time around Hurricane Ike. No power but vestiges from the library, and yes I loved going to the library. I liked these interesting A-Next comics and in part is what inspired the ideal in those strange yet weird times. The series was meant to have yet a old comic feel matched with a modern air of a real city and talked secretly about the wrongs of society and yes this story focuses on a lot of wrongs. Of the past yet present but while its also is important-it is the last time or one of the last times in which I can say that home was home for me and that there was no outside force trying to push in the glass.

But to say; it did not take anything for me to realize there were certain new threats. New phenomenon in the area and yet I would not quit. I would continue life as ever and no one would steal my future away from me. And so I completed the comic and it changed everything as I could now complete everything else with new energy. As you can say in 2009; everything was broken. My only good works were incomplete novels and ideas and so I devised that I would fight forward to not be swept away.

You see I rather not list people as obstacles. But in this world, women and girls are your main obstacle in writing if you actually one day want to marry them regardless of orientation. No one in this society seems to get what it takes to be a writer or creator. I thought this day would never come but one day I saw this text on Twitter. This faggot-this girl saying something to the effect that; I am tried that writers write women as the artsy type and hate girly stuff. Simply to say that certain people are so devoid of the teachings that they want to direct and narrative the know how as if they have a right because of modern representation views among a quiet toxic few. But I say that people who keep people like me down today and in the past of 2008 just as students are the same driving force that threaten not only to bastardize modern language and culture but champion equality and justice as a fashion trend and yet nothing more. Some people in this world will never be the real but play an act and that is true for artists as well but I will never play an act and have worked as such to do it.

But else in said; some women and girls are not supportive and try to push activities onto you that take away your ability to create or even do when you are not ready for such activities and have non plan for what they usually detail. Or spending such time away that you become this secondary character in your own secondary work ethic. But for me I rather not act as if something is real and as if these people could understand when I know they could not. I rather search for people who could be real and actually supportive and I would never have to make any sacrifices but it seems there to be such little people in this world. Who know what art is and that people have the right to their own creative spaces and escapes and in this new world of social media bullshit people are so kin to ponder; you don't have that right-do what I say because I can never do for myself or because the media says. What I am saying that this soft media talk of change and progressivism is just like the devil and builds a culture worshiping him so that we lose the aspects that make us human. These people are more concerned with what they think is right than people's actually right to create stories that they want to create. And this is a factor given by many things. This facade that America is equal and is right in the past is a good factor of it and that many people clearly never grow the fuck up. I have lost faith in humanity in the older adults  and younger adults and just people who think they are heroes but they are villains but its clear that people are still confident in just pasts that never are good and never were true to be good for much anyone. But as well my friends as people make up narratives and histories and even images of present self via instagram and social media; realize such people can never be entrusted with the future when they only relish the thought of their own existence and see everyone as inferior. You see people who grow up these privileged lie existences be they black, white or Hispanic often never will associate with people who they know will show them that the reality of life is not this of a "lie" or fantasy they create. And treat people who they know will wake them up as if inferior and this will happen anywhere and everywhere you go. Now imagine that these people grow up and its popular to want to be of social progress-they only go along so they are not ostracized or feel guilty for being these individuals who had nothing but fantasies of who is who and who is going somewhere and who is not. They feel that supporting these social movements will do up for years of bullying people just because they show life is not all about them and their view. I am serious when I say people have lost the ability to empathize that people have a right to create the material they want especially when they lack even the capability to reason the fantasy inside them is worthy of pen and paper. But yet if they were to write it down it would show how faulty, irresponsible, evil, manipulative, short sighted and wanting to pick fights that they are.

Many people question why at a Black Lives Matter movement people who trash shit, because its the mantra of a generation to pick fights and destroy things because it does not fit to your fantasy of how life is supposed to go. People imagine that if they do these things that it will get "adults" to supervise and otherwise get attention and cause change but it will not because that is not how life nor politics work. To say some people expect that acting as if a child begging for attention will get some corrupt speaker to speak and change to be made but it will not when that same speaker proliferates people and makes money off their suffering and no one pays attention but hate groups and other people who begret violence. As well.To say these certain people carry their childish behavior around with them into adult hood because in this democracy people have failed to instill democratic views and liberties and responsibility and common human sensibility in the next generation which is my generation. We have these standardized tests just for show that we learn anything but in reality it is not even indicative of anything learned and that really our education was a waste of time. Because people who were born in that time period carry childish traits onto adulthood. And if you wonder why people of my era are not akin to get a house it is because they were never developed enough as people to have a need for a house at all. It is the same as that such; people of this sort deem theirselves worthy of too much talk for all they lack.

The morals and lists of character traits-would you want that of a neighbor? I think not.
Faulty, irresponsible, evil, manipulative, short sighted and easy to pick a fucking fight are the people of today. They are so pampered to believe their past of faulty privilege and moral wrong is right. They skip class and yet still get an " A". They bully people because they are different or are jealous of them or envious or worry that they are a better partner for their date. They reason nothing of race equality and will never talk to anyone outside their own race and culture and deem that they are superior one and all. And that no one of any other race dare try to interact with them. And what's more-they could not give a fuck about voting because they simply do not care about the world and are too stupid to give a fuck about the real issues. They are not morally learned well even if they go to catholic or bapist church or anything else. Yet; you think they will not be a problem and learn their lesson outside of highschool-they do not. But evolve into this God bearing people but none of it resulting in them. They might follow political ideologies of the media and this right of change but none of its a right when its all a show to say they are an adult and a good one at that and no one better say that they are a racist when all they sign for the democratic party for is nothing but a pampered continuation of their false fantasies just what adulthood entails. Just what adulthood entails them is a lie. And no you can never be supportive of anything for african americans when you spent your whole life being liable to distance yourself and adamant hate them in very public showings. You only want to be apart of a narrative to say that is behind you and that you are sorry when you are never. And yet when I saw that tweet; I realize that girl was just one of these privileged people believing they own the world and that they are God all alone and define the world as it comes.

But in 2009; everything was broken when I realized how deep evil some people I knew truly where and that really; I may have liked that girl but she was never anyone to give a care because she was too trapped in her own view of the world to ever see that I ever existed prior to that point as people and actually knew her. I may say that some people called people names to their face when they would try to ask them out or curse them or talk bad about them when they could because they were black and yet they were latina. Conversing sometimes with black girls to talk about what offspring they would have if they did accept these " curses" and that they would never accept those children because they must be less than human. I realized that there was nothing here for me but to slowly die. No expansion as there was to be of my world but people encroaching on it with harmful views and certainly many lessons that never were education but just torture. The works I wrote where light rays into the ugly abyss of the dying world of progress. Progress died in 2008 because everyone gave up just because something that seemed impossible appeared and yet forgot to keep fighting and where so miseducated to think they would be taken care of for that and that surely worked out. Because racists surely dim in number when a politician of black race becomes President when this a democracy and not a dictatorship and people are never expected to be killed just because of another ruler comes in.
Sure stupidity exists in this world and for people to know come and act as if they are doing writing a service by upping it with their flavor of fantasy. People who write obviously write to create their own and not be forced to create such bullshit of others who have no self, no morals and no identity beyond their closeminded cultures because they do not want it. And because they refuse to create a reality with everyone in it and everyone can read it; why should people who create for all to read-should tolerate advice from such faggots.

Faggots, faggots, faggots,-fucking piles of fucking shit sticks in bullshit are these people who want to enact that they are progress by saying write women; this way or that way or do this or that. You have no right to amend anyone's way of thinking nor worlds that they give to the people of the world. I am tried of the world. I admit that these people come from. They always come from some self made hell and want to envade the right of creators. You have none right and no author should bend least they degrade the very reason of their works. I went to school with these people and I will not have it where these people think they are doing something envading the liberties of creation and writing-a talent they have so little of it that they think they are the shit when the post tons of pictures of theirselves with a phone which is just a toy. For people who will never grow up.

I continue this work why; because there is more wrong in this world than right and I have duty to speak up against it and you think I am just going to sit put? While everything goes to shit? And believe that " adults" will save me. No, I will not because I am in my twenties and by the time I reach my forties they will be gone as the main center adults-they will just be elderly and really have not much say on anything but in number that will decline year to year. And apparently you reach your forties in all honesty very quickly once you turn 30. You cannot rely on so called" your parents" generation to make anything a change. People have lost the flight in this society. Its time to bring that back or be forced into humaneless society where you are even free to write what you want as you want it and have to be dogged down by people who know nothing of writing nor good society.

I tell you that in order to be a good writer. You have to first be a good person.
You cannot be so warped in views that everything is hate and novice to the true nature of the world where you wonder and that and never find the answer because you rather be pissed and blame other people for what is your responsibility to find out.

I did find out that people are terrible. I started the MM culture dream with Launching 4 and thus it must end with that indeed.


I tell you; from all my encounters with people-you cannot believe this bullshit of progressivism club for adult children is any fun or any worth to your life. Many of these people are just children who will carry on these beliefs of their novice hood forward into adulthood and never will give a damn.

For example, one neighbor moved here to my neighborhood across the street most rude piece of shit ever. " I would say 'hello'", and yet for some reason that bastard things that I do not know spanish to know that he cursed at me when he closed the door. " son of a bitch" is what he said. And frankly; I would never say any greetings to any sum of man animal like that. Honestly; you cannot believe you are right and know people just because they are " black". And come from that city or surrounding areas thinking you know what the fucking place has been all along. You never knew anything about this place at all but your condescending beliefs; that you are free to own a house here and treat anyone here as if they are an obstacle to your daily life. It is the other way padre fucker, catholic shit hole-you are the nuisance when you never try to respect the culture and way of life that has been lived and that people love this area for what it is and not what the media says it is. The media has never been bright on eyes for the area I live- labeling it an outskirts and not its own fucking place. As it really is; no one who lives out here can vote for mayor and really its kind of not fair to not be able to vote for mayor. They try to label the people here trash and minority scum. And yet have this divisive image of unity that is all just bullshit and I know it because it certainly never was a place of such humble diversity ever in past but sharp division! Yet people are such a commodity as the slaves sold here; that you might as well as use them to market that shithole as a real city with some happy motive. If you believe houston is diverse-get the fuck out. No one needs that crap. What people need is reality. Same as do not go to Newyork and think its all the New York Time Square street! Which the street would be a real imagery concerned to illusion of diversity. Picture this-this guy who curses at me is no different than all the guys who would curse at people in a different language they would not understand because they were a different race or black. Let me put this into perspective for all I said. This guy thinks he's big ticket because he gobbles this shitty diversity image and sees everyone as the media thinks they are but a statistic of crime and a crime ridden neighbor hood as all places with black people must be as such as the 3rd ward. He thinks he's so kin because he most probably was one of those fucking bitches to own a fucking latina. In this light to say one of those people who are offended if you look at people like they are people especially when they are dating that person who you look at like a person! He has his own house, his own family and nothing can be more important than just fitting into a idea of corruption just because it funds his lifestyle. He does not give a damn about the true or moral right and never has. And only tries to say hello just because its expected of adults but when people do not do what he expects-he gets angry and reverts to his childish norm.

So what I am saying is essentially- I am calling the bluff on this well meaning society. All the people behind so changed equality and change are just actors and just fakers. These works of mine like Launching 4 all have a responsibility to show the world as it is and not how I want it to exactly be.
Such people of that guys quality are so rampant that I never was bullied so much as I was in the year of 2016 and no one could know to stick up for me! And this is by adults.  Not meer children.
One individual was only satisfied that I look at them with hate because they got some utterly racist idea and conform about me that I wanted to fuck them and have children with them.

Just from this alone of what I went through just to work on my works day to day even to this day; it is incomprehensible that people support mantras of trying to control authors when they were never people to read and only want to enforce a culture of social dicatorship to dumbasses literally who only know how to take pictures as an art form and have nothing else but petty child adult inside. No art and no culture and no family and no nothing even if they have written works Because simply that is what some news reporters just are; empty people. If not some models on instagram who totally do not get the idea of book and revolt the idea of ever growing up and learning to accept people.
The only answer for people who have caused harm to me and other people who create and write is simply to never give these people any tools to conquer written material and deny all their toys and social media accounts that are given because guess what; creators are all behind the medias of social media and I highly doubt they would give a damn because they simply believe they are at the top of the world. Nothing can tear them down, but as is- I will not tolerate a world where people destroy creative work that people price into and make certain character this or that. If you really wanted them gay or pink, make a fucking another character because its not only offensive to true change but also a waste of good story with its own freedom and style.








Comments

Popular Posts