Stand on my feet.
Am I going to draw Bowsetteor Browsette art,My Hero Academia art and this moth ratings meme and do this October Fest. Of course, I am not. Because tricks are for kids. It is pandering and ultimately yourself as a second rate artist who cannot even come with their own shit nor is dependable and has to relieve on current trends that everyone has capitalized off of to make do. But here we are not copy cats! I would never follow the mass public when the mass public is but a bunch of privileged little bitches. Always grew up with playstation and game boy in their hands. Wanna complain in digital media class and this of their life and that of their life. Listen no one fucking cares, freelance is not a real fucking job when it is expensed by such child themes and memes.There are nothing of legit business practices or even a said goal in these accounts that do this. I mean; how many fucking pander pictures do you think you can draw before you realize your very craft of originality and ultimately of art has nothing to it.And that its going to be hard as you get older to do anything at all when in this made up rut of yours. Because you are just going to forever degrading yourself with these bread scraps and never building your character as an artist. Resolve of the artists in pure originality is what is valued here. I stand on my feet to say that really people who just do these things not in the guise of fun but for attention are just not wanting to be an artists with a future only artists with a now who will eventually fade away. You can have all the followers and the gimics you want and even still make money off it ten or even fifty years later( I doubt it) but you will not be a true artist when you trend is to just make money and make friendly with the downend of pandering society-these social club elite that now exists on the internet ever more so than before and takes up many names in here in.Mostly like them lame comic sites-yes linetoon and tapas. As well as deviant art as well promote this culture. Of its enough just to make art about these characters by companies and build hype about them. Its only what is popular. Then what is not popular. Any guesses dumb fucks of America; your own damn original art. By supporting these trends of popularity and this sensationalism all you are doing is damning yourself never to reach the highest of your art- a business in which people will draw your characters! But let us just give up and float and hope to make money on these characters we indulge for entertain but yet expect them to help us achieve the highest platform. But they will not. For every character of someone's you draw mandated by the sick self happiness in destruction regime; you degrade your own original characters and your chance of success truly at the highest point of being an artist-graded on your own ideals and work. No artists in the past got by-by copying and neither should you! We do not remember people who what they copy but for what they live and yet they draw. And the very manner of your draw and life just shows you an entitled child not at all in evolving yourself to the next level but just wanting the reward of this profession simply by doing something that is no different than whatever everyone is doing and just taking credit for something truly not even yours. An entitled child in the peek of what could be said open season for artistic advancement only stuck to being a doll or a bitch just to receive cash- cash.
And I note it is cash-cash because only a fucking child- a toddler would say it like this and much of all many of these so called artists are toddlers. What they do everyday is not rocket science but a matter of discipline in which they have none because they are pampered bitches.
Notice one key element of my work, every month is like an Ink October. Everyday no matter what I create many pages of characters. Everyday I create many pages of fiction without these excuses. Ultimately to say none excuses in the term of where many have them- which is not story because they do not certainly do that-but simply just drawing the characters. It is not that fucking hard to develop discipline in order to draw a bunch of characters all the damn time. When I found out on Instagram and Facebook these artists whom all they do is make these one page drawings on this or that software or paper- I thought just maybe I could rearrange my schedule to be like that. But why would I sacrifice comics for something little and something so less and does not even get you to any great goal but a standstill. Forever just going no where and doing nothing. Never will be in command of stories, some large company will always guide you and your hype and you destiny like the man children and women children you are and yet realize this. The same companies you support make it harder for your very art and your original characters in effort to even be recognized at all every passing day.
Ultimately I only do fan work of obscure characters and only to make a story therein as you can see with W.I.T.C.H and Chaotic and even said Spineworld.( Of course of which in this new era have more opportunity to become). Yet it is never spurred on by what is popular because I refuse to contribute to an ideal that paints art as this self destructive field and the only destiny of people to be artists today is to pander to other people's shit and never give a damn about becoming real creators in which people will want to draw their characters.
I do mention that I am not speaking of all artists who are online of course. But I am speaking about the people who think they are legit when they are just a half a day every day from closing and never opening again. I will not draw any fanart shit nor indulge in the fervor of common bread crawlers.
MM culture is not this trite culture of pampered little shits who just want money. MM culture is discipline, peace and resolve to reach your goals.
Now that being said; I am not going to participate in any trends set out for artists too but just record of these ideals because no one else does and yet make my own reviews of stories in truth that others have done on paper and in comic because frankly people do need to see that wonderful stories like Pendragon deserve much fandom and popularity too. But albeit you will never see one of these toxic pampered videogame "childs" who even enter graphic design to complain-do anything but read. But read and but read. What I am going to say to you here is that graphic designers are ought to be one of the stupid professional groups created. Just allow abuse of the format of art from kissing ass and just kissing ass to make money. Just allow the abuse of their own personal courtesy and thinking its professional-absurd nothing about that of letting down your dignity to kiss floor and eat bread is professional. Do people when they present kiss the floor and wait to be kicked in the ass? I do not think so. But that is the expectation. The people so fucking stupid they cannot even pass basic else courses that anyone out of highschool has no problem passing when it is at fair and true community college with no corruption but the graphic design department(s). People so fucking dumb they think they solved after 2 year certificate and 2 year degree for life. Low goals compounded with low interest to even do what artists have done in the past; means that really should anyone give a fuck about people so content on just going no where? The answer is simple- no. And many people will not and many people will just think you are entertainment to push around and yes even that individual will not able to have any self esteem and just drop out when it all gets too much. When what gets too much; their unwillingness to do what is necessary to be a true artist and not a pampered faggot-pile of sticks you just makes money off of hype that is concernably toxic to anyone who is fucking stuck at a second rate position in anything and just cannot move on. As you should know; truly if you are to an artist-the only option is advance or crumble. There are only certain jobs you can do with two years and a two years perspective. And you can only go so fare with this fanfare and negative hype that reflects negative on character, job perspectives and even future.
My answer my friends to this disturbing world of art is to record it but also actually create my own tales of people's favorite stories and advertising many forlorn and forgotten stories.
And I note it is cash-cash because only a fucking child- a toddler would say it like this and much of all many of these so called artists are toddlers. What they do everyday is not rocket science but a matter of discipline in which they have none because they are pampered bitches.
Notice one key element of my work, every month is like an Ink October. Everyday no matter what I create many pages of characters. Everyday I create many pages of fiction without these excuses. Ultimately to say none excuses in the term of where many have them- which is not story because they do not certainly do that-but simply just drawing the characters. It is not that fucking hard to develop discipline in order to draw a bunch of characters all the damn time. When I found out on Instagram and Facebook these artists whom all they do is make these one page drawings on this or that software or paper- I thought just maybe I could rearrange my schedule to be like that. But why would I sacrifice comics for something little and something so less and does not even get you to any great goal but a standstill. Forever just going no where and doing nothing. Never will be in command of stories, some large company will always guide you and your hype and you destiny like the man children and women children you are and yet realize this. The same companies you support make it harder for your very art and your original characters in effort to even be recognized at all every passing day.
Ultimately I only do fan work of obscure characters and only to make a story therein as you can see with W.I.T.C.H and Chaotic and even said Spineworld.( Of course of which in this new era have more opportunity to become). Yet it is never spurred on by what is popular because I refuse to contribute to an ideal that paints art as this self destructive field and the only destiny of people to be artists today is to pander to other people's shit and never give a damn about becoming real creators in which people will want to draw their characters.
I do mention that I am not speaking of all artists who are online of course. But I am speaking about the people who think they are legit when they are just a half a day every day from closing and never opening again. I will not draw any fanart shit nor indulge in the fervor of common bread crawlers.
MM culture is not this trite culture of pampered little shits who just want money. MM culture is discipline, peace and resolve to reach your goals.
Now that being said; I am not going to participate in any trends set out for artists too but just record of these ideals because no one else does and yet make my own reviews of stories in truth that others have done on paper and in comic because frankly people do need to see that wonderful stories like Pendragon deserve much fandom and popularity too. But albeit you will never see one of these toxic pampered videogame "childs" who even enter graphic design to complain-do anything but read. But read and but read. What I am going to say to you here is that graphic designers are ought to be one of the stupid professional groups created. Just allow abuse of the format of art from kissing ass and just kissing ass to make money. Just allow the abuse of their own personal courtesy and thinking its professional-absurd nothing about that of letting down your dignity to kiss floor and eat bread is professional. Do people when they present kiss the floor and wait to be kicked in the ass? I do not think so. But that is the expectation. The people so fucking stupid they cannot even pass basic else courses that anyone out of highschool has no problem passing when it is at fair and true community college with no corruption but the graphic design department(s). People so fucking dumb they think they solved after 2 year certificate and 2 year degree for life. Low goals compounded with low interest to even do what artists have done in the past; means that really should anyone give a fuck about people so content on just going no where? The answer is simple- no. And many people will not and many people will just think you are entertainment to push around and yes even that individual will not able to have any self esteem and just drop out when it all gets too much. When what gets too much; their unwillingness to do what is necessary to be a true artist and not a pampered faggot-pile of sticks you just makes money off of hype that is concernably toxic to anyone who is fucking stuck at a second rate position in anything and just cannot move on. As you should know; truly if you are to an artist-the only option is advance or crumble. There are only certain jobs you can do with two years and a two years perspective. And you can only go so fare with this fanfare and negative hype that reflects negative on character, job perspectives and even future.
My answer my friends to this disturbing world of art is to record it but also actually create my own tales of people's favorite stories and advertising many forlorn and forgotten stories.
Comments
Post a Comment